SHINE -T.A.P Hybrid Gel Starter SET / STUDENT KIT- French Collection
T.A.P Hybrid Gel Starter Kit- French Collection
w/ Free Online Training
1- Hybrid Gel Clear 30-ml
7- Hybrid Gel Colors 30ml each
1- 48watt LED Lamp
1- Top Gel
1- Dual Gel Brush
1- Stone Pusher
1- Dry Florals
1- Mix Nail Art
1- Almond Nail Tips Box
1- Set Nail File/ Buffer
1- Art Tray
Step by Step Instructions Included
Q & A
- Q: What can I do with Hybrid Gel?
- A: 1. Build Full Nail Extensions over tips or overlay natural nails.
- 2. Convert Acrylic Fills into Hybrid Gel Fills
- "Totally Interchangeable"
- Q: What are the benefits?
- A: -User Friendly -Easy to Apply -No Primer -No Bonder -Just use 70% Alcohol or Higher to mold and shape!
- Best of All NO unpleasant odor or monomer smells!!!!!! Eco-Friendly
T.A.P. Hybrid Gel ~ Step by Step Instructions:
1. Prep the cuticle area with the T.A.P. Stone Pusher.
2. Add NailTip Extensions (optional).
3. Prep the natural nails beds and or tip extensions and file away the natural shine.
4. Apply T.A.P. Primer + Bonder Base Gel Coat & cure 30sec.
5. Slice Off T.A.P. Gel Product using T.A.P. Slice DUO Gel Brush.
6. Apply T.A.P. Hybrid Gel directly into nail for full coverage. 7. Use Alcohol Solution 90% or higher.
8. "Tap" & smooth T.A.P. Hybrid Gel to create your coverage and shape options.
9. Cure 60sec.
10. Remove from lamp.
11. Apply T.A.P. Top Gel sealer, cure 60 sec. before shaping & filing.
**OPTION wipe with alcohol solution then shape & file.
11. Buff smooth.
12. Remove all debris.
13. Apply T.A.P. No-Cleanse Top Gel Coat & cure 60sec.
14. (Optional) Paint designs or add embellishment before Final Top Gel Coat.
+ FREE Unlimited Online Training
After the purchase of this kit, these are the
Instructions for free Online Training via FaceBook Member's Only Group:
1. Follow And Like us on FaceBook:
2. Ask to Join:
Once we add you, then you will have this platform to view Step by Step - How-To Videos on all things related to Hybrid Gel Nails. This Group is design for beginners and for those DIY Nail artist!
Plus you can ask us any questions and share your feedback in this group.
You can view LIVE videos and participate in questions and answers and troubleshoot issues with other members and trainers in the group.
We look forward to see you in the group!