This Listing: T.A.P- Dual Hybrid Gel Cuticle Pusher + Silicone Tip
T.A.P. Hybrid Gel
T.A.P. Hybrid Gel ~ Step by Step Instructions:
1. Prep the cuticle area with the T.A.P. Stone Pusher.
2. Add NailTip Extensions (optional).
3. Prep the natural nails beds and or tip extensions and file away the natural shine.
4. Apply T.A.P. Primer + Bonder Base Gel Coat & cure 30sec.
5. Slice Off T.A.P. Gel Product using T.A.P. Slice DUO Gel Brush.
6. Apply T.A.P. Hybrid Gel directly into nail for full coverage. 7. Use Alcohol Solution 90% or higher.
8. "Tap" & smooth T.A.P. Hybrid Gel to create your coverage and shape options.
9. Cure 60sec.
10. Remove from lamp.
11. Apply T.A.P. Top Gel sealer, cure 60 sec. before shaping & filing.
**OPTION wipe with alcohol solution then shape & file.
11. Buff smooth.
12. Remove all debris.
13. Apply T.A.P. No-Cleanse Top Gel Coat & cure 60sec.
14. (Optional) Paint designs or add embellishment before Final Top Gel Coat.